[Noisebridge-discuss] my farewell, Tuesday 7th of December from 7 pm to late

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 22:13:41 UTC 2010

Hi to All! I'd like to invite everyone for a small Leaving Party on Tuesday 7th
of December starting
 around 7 pm to late. It's not going to be anything wild (well at least I do not
plan on that),

just some good food, drinks and good company. The meeting should be fun!
 Part of this party is going to be fund rising for my World Hacking Tour on
which I'm on already
 for a while. I've stated $6000 to be my budget which I want to meet latest by
31/3/2011.
 I appreciate any support which will help me to meet this goal. These funds will
allow me to

keep supporting and being active in communities like Noisebridge promoting in
the same time food
 and beverage culturing of course, because that is my passion. Link to the
donation button is on
 the main page of my web pages
 http://frantisekapfelbeck.org
please note that I'm now doing a major reconstruction.
 I want to thank everyone for the continuous support of Noisebridge and my
activities within the

place. This community is amazing and I certainly will stay in touch promoting
Noisebridge around

the globe.
 Once more thanks to everyone and see you all on Tuesday,  Sincerely,  Frantisek