[Noisebridge-discuss] arcade emulator shelf and mediabridge idea

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 21:18:56 UTC 2010

There's an arcade emulator project over on the west wall that looks kind
of abandoned. I'd like to clear off that desk and repurpose it for
something else.  Please let me know if anybody has any objection to that.

My idea is to setup a dedicated system to work on video editing.  Media
hacking seems to be something lacking from noisebridge.  So my idea is
to setup "mediabridge", if you will.  Please let me know if anybody has
any thoughts about this as well.

Patrick