[Noisebridge-discuss] Tuesday meeting De Lux - Farewell Party

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 06:59:24 UTC 2010

Just short info.

The evening will start around 7 pm till late. We will serve variety of dishes
both vegan and carnivore. We are going to have cheese tasting (smoked cheese,
poin reis blue etc), fermented beverages tasting (ginger lime kombucha, lavender
honey cooler, beet kvasss etc.) and many other gourmet treats, hopefully also a
first Tastebridge made bread.

This event is also a fund riser for my continues food and beverage hacking
adventures around the world. Tastebridge is going to continue to be active here
but it's going to proliferate further where ever I go with Noisebridge being the
Alma Mater.

See you all on Tuesday, I may buy ticket to Japan tonight or tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Frantisek