[Noisebridge-discuss] 4 wiki pages for NB money -- new wiki page for keeping track of T-shirt money

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:34:31 UTC 2010

I created a new wiki page to keep track of cash in the T-shirt box.  So, now there are 4 wiki pages to keep track of cash given to Noisebridge (so that our treasurer can more easily keep track of our money):

For money collected from the drinks bin on the fridge:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Beverage_Bin_Record

For money collected from the donation bins at the front of Noisebridge:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donation_Bin_Record

For money collected from the spiral coin wells:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Coin_Bin_Record

For money collected from the T-shirt box on top of the T-shirts on the daily-storage racks:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tshirt_Box_Record

Mitch.