[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF Workshop, Tomorrow Night, 7pm

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Wed Dec 8 20:40:21 UTC 2010

Good Morning, Hackers.

Tomorrow night we'll be hosting a 5MoF Workshop at Noisebridge, 2169
Mission, to train anyone who's interested in helping with the event.

Five Minutes of Fame is a monthly event, where ten speakers show off
their work in five minutes or less (or your speaker gets Rickrolled!).
It's the largest social night at Noisebridge, and a great way to meet
your fellow hacking/making/crafting/cracking community.

Submitting a talk (http://5mof.net/contact) isn't the only way to
participate. We need people to help run video, audio, set up equipment
and furniture, design promotional media, and scour the bay for awesome
hackey people and things to show off. If you'd like to help keep 5MoF
running, please come to Noisebridge tomorrow night, 2010-12-09, at
7pm, and be prepared to take notes.

--
Hephaestus