[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge android app - beta 1 (try it)

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:54:30 UTC 2010

Here is a link to my first beta of the noisebridge android app:
http://avsquid.com/apps/android/noisebridge-beta-1.apk

Your android phone will need to be configured to allow installation of
apps not from android market.  Once installed, it can be uninstalled
from the Apps manager in Android like every other app.

Here's what's basically done:
* Icons (noisebridge logo as icon looks great)
* Layout / aesthetic
* Open Gate button works

Hopefully looking at the beta will give people a better idea of what
should be added to an official noisebridge app.

The calendar for events needs to pull a feed from somewhere, like google
calendar.

Also, the location page will eventually use gps data to help you find
our way to noisebridge with google maps.

Once it's "good enough", i'll generate the iphone version from the same
code base.

Patrick