[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge android app - beta 2 ( download it! )

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 05:48:46 UTC 2010

Here is the Noisebridge android app, beta 2:
http://pony.noisebridge.net/rebar/apps/android/noisebridge-beta-2.apk

Entire source is available here:
http://pony.noisebridge.net/rebar/apps/android/noisebridge-beta-2-src.zip

Feel free to install it over the previous release. Android will properly
overwrite the old version.

Changes in this release include:
* Open gate without leaving app (still requires internet access).
* A calendar of Noisebridge weekly events.
* Aesthetic improvements.

Anybody that wants to contribute to the app, particularly with design
aesthetics, please let me know.  I also welcome any ideas for new features.

Post any feedback about the app to this discuss list.

Patrick