[Noisebridge-discuss] vote for the brain-controlled wheelchair on Instructables.com!!!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 14 19:46:42 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen it yet, Steve and I have made an Instructable for the
brain-controlled wheelchair we built at Noisebridge.  It's getting a lot
of attention, and we've entered it in the Humana Health Challenge as the
coolest thing to help disabled people.

If you have an instructables.com account, or are thinking of getting one,
please consider voting for our Instructable so we can win the contest!

here it is:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Brain-Controlled-Wheelchair/

thank you for your time

-jake