[Noisebridge-discuss] [makesf] RESCHEDULED! Make:SF at Noise Bridge Dec 16

Malcolm Knapp malcolm.knapp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:44:54 UTC 2010

Announcing a rescheduled Meetup for Make:SF - the Bay Makers!

*What*: RESCHEDULED! Make:SF at Noise Bridge Dec
16<http://www.meetup.com/makesf/calendar/15744295/>

*When*: Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:30 PM

*Where*: Noisebridge
2169 Mission St third floor
San Francisco, CA 94110

Hello all,

As you may know there was no liquid nitrogen at Make:SF on Tuesday. So we
have decided to reschedule the meetup! It will be on Thursday Dec 16th, same
time, same place. So come with your mix and we will make ice cream, this
time with more LN2. Below is a reposting of the original meeting
description.

Hello Makers,

We close out the year with an extra special and extra tasty project: Liquid
Nitrogen Ice Cream! We have got a hold of some of the cold stuff and we will
have it at this month's meetings. So check out
thevideo<http://revision3.com/systm/icecream>,
find your recipe at
AllRecipes<http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Desserts/Frozen-Treats/Ice-Cream/Top.aspx>or
Instructables <http://www.instructables.com/id/Ice-Cream-Recipes/> or just
use your own, and come with large metal bowl and a long handled wooden
spoon. Please come with your recipe all mixed together. If you are
interested in making ice cream let us know so we know how much LN2 we will
need. UPDATE: This event is now Free!. Thank you KNIFE!

Also we want to see all the neat stuff you made this year so come with your
best project and show it off! See what everyone else has done and get ideas
for next year.

This fun-for-all-ages event starts at 6:30pm. Children under 14 need to be
accompanied by an adult.

Do you enjoy the opportunity to collaborate and make things? Become a
member! <http://www.meetup.com/makesf/dues/> By chipping in $10 per half
year your dues will help us keep the event fees low, and cover some of the
basic expenses that get the word out and keep Make:SF running.

New to Make:SF? Here is what you can do:
- New to making? Come and explore with a fun mini-project.
- Have an idea? Come and we will help you get started making it.
- Making something? Come and demo it. Get feedback and network with the
Makers.
- Come to see the speakers we bring in talk about their projects, tools you
can use, etc.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/makesf/calendar/15744295/

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
To learn more about Malcolm Knapp, visit his/her member

 Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com