[Noisebridge-discuss] December is Noisebridge Goes Apeshit on PCBs Month

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Dec 16 01:50:51 UTC 2010

OK, so is anyone around next week for the last workshop in the series?
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/EagleCAD_workshop

Sign up on the wiki page, otherwise we'll do it in January.

The last session will cover "tape out"  (preparing files for
manufacturing), including error and sanity checking. This can be nerve
wracking as there are many ways to goof up a board order; we'll show
you tried and tested ways to be confident your finished board will
work as designed.