[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machines (Do buy one)

Nicholas Iannone knyck2 at mac.com
Thu Dec 23 09:21:56 UTC 2010

Can we hack the machine so everytime someone buys a soda the 'Cheers' theme song plays or something , or maybe a video plays of a noisebridge member/user saying something to the effect of "hey thanks for being excellent to noisebridge, enjoy the fuck out of that soda!" and then they wink or something.

I think a kit vending machine is an awesome idea, I've been targeting the soda thing because that seemed to possibly solve 2 problems or at least contribute to solving 2 problems, people taking drinks and budget shortfalls.

BTW loving the new front page personal appeal with Miloh

nick