[Noisebridge-discuss] brain-controlled rc helicopter hacking - video and walkthrough

Steve Castellotti sc at puzzlebox.info
Thu Dec 23 20:35:18 UTC 2010

hey all-

     For anyone interested, a complete step-by-step hacking guide for
the EEG Helicopter project has been written up and posted to
Instructables.com:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Brain-Controlled-RC-Helicopter/

     I also put together a walkthrough video which features the entire
process recreated and played back through high-speed video from unboxing
to flight, complete with cheesy narration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvCQaJb09g

     I tried to give credit and thanks to everyone involved (see last
page of Instructable), including a plug or two for Noisebridge. That
said many thanks again to Miloh who made it all look easy.

     Oh and if you dig it and have an Instructables account, don't be
shy about clicking the "Vote" button for the Joby Transform It challenge (c:

Cheers

Steve

--
Steve Castellotti