[Noisebridge-discuss] mailing list stats

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:37:52 UTC 2010

Is there a stats package for the mailing list?
It would be nice to know things like:
* total threads
* total subscribers
* top posters, etc.

Personally, I think the reason I'm posting so much is because I'm a n00b.
Therefore, I need more feedback from the group to get in synchronicity
with how things are done around here so that I can understand.

I don't think I post more than some other people.
Maybe it just seems like I post more since I'm a n00b and I've gone from
0 postings to several postings a day.

So anybody know if there's a stats package for our mailing list software?

Patrick