[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi NBers...getting into NB today...& vegetarian eating options near NB

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 01:10:49 UTC 2010

Hi NBers

I recently moved to the bay area & today(if all goes well) will be my first
trip to NB.

2.I read the wiki page but was confused- do i need a key to enter NB ?
If yes, can smbdy email me that , off-list, *asap*.(asap since i am coming,
from dublin, & need to make it by 1830 for the py class)

3. I have a long commute back home & was wondering, if ppl could recommend,
good vegetarian eating options nearby NB ?
Indian, Mexican, Sandwich place(ala subway), etc

Thanks a ton & looking fwd to meeting all you NBers

cheers
ashish