[Noisebridge-discuss] wall of excellence

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:04:41 UTC 2010

In the spirit of do-ocracy I have rearranged some items near the entrance to
the space, exposing the newly designated WALL OF EXCELLENCE (tm)

On your next visit to the space, please take a moment to observe the
excellent activities of your fellow Noisebridgers as noted therein. Also
please please add commendations for people you consider to be exemplars of
Noisebridge's One Rule.

Procedures for posting to the wall should be self-explanatory, but at the
very least I reccomend including 1. the name of the person being commended
and 2. the reason for commendation. example: "Miloh! For: our fabulous new
wiki banner." Pictures of commendees are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED but not required.

Let the positive reinforcement commence!!

-lilia