[Noisebridge-discuss] An idea about connecting with other maker/art collectives + Printbridge

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Dec 30 19:19:08 UTC 2010

I was thinking about some of the other workshops or creative spaces or
collectives like Box Shop and Big Art and so on. I like the idea of
listing them on the wiki (which I can try to do)

But we might also make some kind of poster or flyer to put up at other
spaces to say "you are welcome to come by Noisebridge, here's what
resources we have".

We already have lots of those connections through individual members but
we might work on strengthening those connections or making them more clear.

Thought # 3 which I just want to put out there: Who would be interested
in a small letterpress at Noisebridge and maybe some
printing/binding/laminating materials?  That's something I'd like to do
over the next year & if you're interested in printing or have a line on
equipment, email me!  Printbridge? Noisebridge Press?!

- Liz

--
Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com