[Noisebridge-discuss] where are the bicycles + locks, I still need one to use quite a lot

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 1 22:57:05 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson wrote, On 20101201 111741:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 10:38:07AM -0800, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
>> > Hi to All!
>> > I wonder where are the bicycles especially the black old fashioned
>> > one?
> As I stated at last week's meeting, I had planned to remove some of the
> unnecessary-and-unloved bikes this week, but I haven't gotten around to
> it yet.

It seemed to me after that was announced, some folks decided to take
bikes they thought were orphaned home with them. I do not believe that
anyone has either willingly dismantled any of the bikes or thrown them
out as a direct action to doing something about the bike over population
problem yet.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net