[Noisebridge-discuss] Last call for AdaFruit orders

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Dec 2 07:11:58 UTC 2010

Hey Al,

Let me know when the order is in and I'll take the spreadsheet offline.

Those who still owe money -- the spreadsheet knows -- can paypal me at
jtfoote at ieee.org or give me cash tomorrow night at the space.

If everyone coughs up, looks like we're pushing a $700 order, some or
a lot of which will end up back at NoiseBridge.

-J