[Noisebridge-discuss] [makesf] New Meetup: Make:SF Dec 14 @ Noisebridge

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Dec 2 22:59:55 UTC 2010

I'd just like to clarify one thing in case there is any confusion.  The
'members' referred to are not Noisebridge members, but Make:SF members
(Malcolm please correct me if I am wrong about the name).  Noisebridge
itself never charges anyone anything, member or not.  There has been
discussion of prohibiting events at Noisebridge that charge as opposed
to merely requesting a donation, but Noisebridge members were not all
able to agree on that so no such rule has yet been made.

That said, welcome Make:SF, and I hope the ice cream is tasty!

Rachel McConnell