[Noisebridge-discuss] DHS/ICE seizing domains

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Dec 3 02:51:42 UTC 2010

Hell I contribute cycles to a darknet via ChaosVPN.

I see value in them existing in specific use cases.

But the internet as a least common denominator in communication should
remain a free and open communications platform.  That's what made it
amazing.  That's what changed EVERYTHING.

I don't want to see it fracture.  And the DHS / ICE stuff does promote
that.  It would be an unequivocal travesty.  We would lose so fucking much
if that happened.

-Matt

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:10 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>