[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge wikipedia article deleted

girlgeek_wt girlgeek at wt.net
Fri Dec 3 17:30:47 UTC 2010

fwiw,
On Jacob Applebaum pagehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum
NB is noted: "Appelbaum co-founded the San Francisco
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco> hackerspace
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace> Noisebridge
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Noisebridge&action=edit&redlink=1>
with Mitch Altman <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Altman>.^[13]
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum#cite_note-12> "
The link to Noisebridge goes to a Noisebridge page which is not the home
page.

and Mitch's page notes NB, "In 2007, Altman and Jacob Appelbaum
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum> began discussing the idea
of a hackerspace <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace> in San
Francisco, which at the time lacked one. In October 2008 they and
several others founded Noisebridge
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Noisebridge&action=edit&redlink=1>."

but, as you say, no Noisebridge page.  Not excellent.
-Claudia