[Noisebridge-discuss] arcade emulator shelf and mediabridge idea

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:06:03 UTC 2010

My original idea was to put the VCR's and import/export equipment on the
top and use the desk part of that for the actual editing and monitors.

Somebody was supposed to donate a 17" flatpanel.  If we get that and a
decent computer, I will donate an extra 1.5 terabyte external sata drive
I have.  Then we can start digitizing the noisebridge video archives.

Patrick