[Noisebridge-discuss] Broadband in SF: Comcast or Sonic?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Dec 7 01:14:29 UTC 2010

   i don't think they suck. the only problems i have
are with the phone lines: living out near ocean beach,
further away from the nearest switching station than
the spec formally allows, old copper corroded by salt
air.... their tech support people seem good and the
company policies seem clear.
   tho' i'm interested to know josh's story.