[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 22:17:12 UTC 2010

Just for the record, as a 501c3, Noisebridge cannot partake in or fund any political activities. Now, I don't think Wikileaks is political; I personally think it is the only real journalistic entity left in the world. But it could be very easily construed by the IRS as supporting political action, if we mirror Wikileaks.

Just sayin'. Don't tempt the IRS. They could yank our non-profit status.