[Noisebridge-discuss] CAD/CAM for OSX?

seph seph at directionless.org
Tue Dec 7 23:12:16 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, all the nice stuff seems to be windows only. Especially
you want parametric CAD. There are a variety of open source tools that
are kinda in the space, but kinda not. I keep hoping for something nice
to appear.

openSCAD is interesting, if it fits your model.
heekscad might be interesting, or might not be very complete.
blender and ArtOfIllusion get used by a bunch of the 3d printing folks

seph