[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Tue Dec 7 23:18:06 UTC 2010

Never altered a large institutions understanding of how it's internal
processes work have you?

What is that if not a hack?

US state dept will spend billions to correct a perceived problem which
will result, in more paranoia, lower productivity, and less effectiveness.

Back when it was the russians you could pretend like this sort of thing
never happened because the leak was secret too. given the way that
entities like this respond to external pressure.

http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/414871-not-such-wicked-leaks