[Noisebridge-discuss] iMac and Monitor for Noisebridge or parts?

Ian McKellar ian at mckellar.org
Wed Dec 8 00:02:08 UTC 2010

Yes, I brought it in. I need to get a receipt for the donation. Does
anyone want to volunteer to do that for me? I can come by this
weekend...

I'll be bringing the iMac in once I find a few hours to clear all of
my data off it, perhaps some people can check out the caps. I've been
really underimpressed with the "Genius Bar" folks' ability to diagnose
anything so I don't think I'll be lugging it down to the Apple store.

Ian