[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Dec 8 01:03:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> How is wikileaks relevant to the mission of noisebridge?

That's exactly the kind of exclusivist claptrap this radically inclusionary
organization won't stand for!

Next, you're going to suggest we actually require members to pay dues,
prohibit people from sleeping in the space, and try to actually pay our
bills every month.  I'll bet Resistor is just an FBI plant for hackerspaces
in the states, and you're just an informant, like they're doin' with the
mosques!

OR,

What kind of anarcholibertarian are you?!  That's totally ungibsonian, man.
--
/jbm, taking the utilitarian view that we'll get more noisebridgers to
mirror wikileaks if there isn't a sanctioned NB mirror