[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 04:37:46 UTC 2010

... and people wonder how it came to be that the US became so overwhelmingly
conservative when compared to the rest of the world...

Christie
_______
"It is the time you have lost for your rose that makes your rose so
important."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."
William Butler Yeats

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>