[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there a good way to do incrementally updated torrents?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Dec 8 17:51:45 UTC 2010

What if the tracker contextualised torrents so that an application could
query for all pertinent torrents and then queue them?  Rsync can handle
large volumes of files and their checksums.  It seams to me all we need is
rsync's file handling for the bittorrent protocol and a contextual query
instead of directory listings.

This is my layman's view.