[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

mfburdett at gmail.com mfburdett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:33:27 UTC 2010

option E, don't just copy the cables, analyze the cables.  Corporate
media is not surprisingly doing a pretty poor job, in many cases,
figuring out what is newsworthy in the cables. Also the visualization
got shut down: http://oos.tableausoftware.com/contentnotfound/views/Cablesbyorigin/CablesbyOrigin

(if you have spare time, setup a new credit card company that is more
pro free press and less pro KKK :p)

--mark B.