[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:43:23 UTC 2010

Ryan, could you email me what your private concerns were? Your other
points are valid (though I don't outright agree with them), but I
wonder if you've considered anything I haven't.

It seems moot to either block or come to consensus on this issue.
Either someone will use wikileaks.noisebridge.net to mirror wikileaks,
using NB's server and bandwidth or their own. Or nobody will step up
and the issue goes away by itself. I don't see how Noisebridge's
consensus process can affect or negate these actions either way.

-Al