[Noisebridge-discuss] what should go in a noisebridge iphone/android app?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Dec 9 01:54:56 UTC 2010

An "open gate" button. Maybe something that will scan a QR code to learn
that week's code.

On Dec 8, 2010 5:48 PM, "Patrick Keys" <citizenkeys at gmail.com> wrote:

What should go in a noisebridge iphone and/or android app?
I have a development kit that will let me write a decent app in about a day.
Plus, the noisebridge.net website itself isn't optimized for mobile.

So please tell me what should go in a noisebridge app.
I will try to get a version 1 done within a few days if I can get enough
input to get started.

Patrick