[Noisebridge-discuss] Partisan definition

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Dec 9 02:36:03 UTC 2010

It seems to me that this is a lawyer question, and speculation by non-lawyers will just get us in trouble. If we can get a lawyer to tell us that wikileaks is not a partisan org, and that supporting them will not jeopardize our 501c3, that would be good enough for me.

Is this something we care enough to spend $300 on for an hour of lawyer time?  Does anybody want to donate $one layer hour to make this happen?

--S

--

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700