[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge accounts for iphone app store and google market

Ari Braginsky contact at aribraginsky.com
Fri Dec 10 05:19:25 UTC 2010

FYI, if you have an iPhone developer license, you can distribute an "AdHoc"
build to multiple devices (up to 100) without having to worry about it being
approved for the App Store first.  You just need to know all of the unique
identifiers for each device beforehand so it can be part of a provisioning
profile that you use to build the app with.  And the developer license is a
yearly expense.