[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone willing to part with their USRP?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Dec 11 06:03:03 UTC 2010

At $700 a pop, i think it would make more sense to make them from scratch
on our own.  Most of the chips can probably had for free as samples, we
just need to make the board.

and if we do that, we might as well make a few of them... don't you agree?

Of course, anyone soldering such a kit should definitely practice on the
SMD merit badge first.

-jake

PS i'm serious

---- original mess ----
Does anyone have a USRP (w/ or w/out daughterboards) they never use and
would like to transmute into cash?  Drop me a line off-list.

kthxbye,
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com