[Noisebridge-discuss] The OpenDoor Hackathon! Starting this Saturday!

Jordan Bunker bunker.jordan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:27:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for the hard work John! We really appreciate your effort in trying to
develop this for everyone.

On a side note, let's try not to criticize other people's work, especially
when they're developing something that saves you time and effort. Never look
a gift horse in the mouth! If you think you can do better, then please do!