[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge android app - beta 2 ( download it! )

zhao lu zhao.lu.us at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:50:18 UTC 2010

This is an awesome effort!

I have following suggestions:

1. move the source code to github for better collaboration.  I put the code here for now:

https://github.com/zlu/noisebridge-android

But maybe NB has an account already which I, and others, can fork from.

2. I suggest we do not check in bin directory (as it can get large).  Instead we can use the github
upload file function:
https://skitch.com/zlu1/rrhja/zlu-noisebridge-android-at-master-github
Click on Download and click on add a new download link to upload each new version of android apk file.
What I like most about this function is a user can download the apk easily via qr code:

https://skitch.com/zlu1/rrhj6/downloads-for-zlus-noisebridge-android-github

3. It works great on my droid x.  I would love to contribute more in the future.

Zhao