[Noisebridge-discuss] on games as an introduction to deeper tech

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:40:51 UTC 2010

200 task-per-second is 1 task every 5 milliseconds?
I think you mean 200 task per minute. I'm pretty sure that's like
top-recorded. Probably have to be having a good day, too. I've watched them
play, a lot of the clicks seem to be wasted without any real directive.
Also, I've played Sc2, and 1 task every second is extremely difficult to
maintain for more than a 10 seconds. I wouldn't even call all of my actions
"tasks".

Regardless, it seems to invoke the same feeling as being "in the zone" when
playing sports, or catching "groove" when playing music. I've noticed that
my rote task abilities have increased, and I can more easily memorize
movements and things to focus on. Kundalini Yoga seems to do this, as well.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:47 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>