[Noisebridge-discuss] warflying

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Thu Dec 16 12:56:04 UTC 2010

Narrowing the beam width isn't really that useful for the war flying exercise. Nor for that matter is hanging a colander out the window at 80 knots a terribly good idea. I expect a low profile patch antenna is actually the most useful device gain/size wise.

http://www.fab-corp.com/product.php?productid=1438&cat=255&page=1

Joel's widget number 2