[Noisebridge-discuss] recyclebridge

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Dec 16 15:56:11 UTC 2010

   i'm willing to chip in for some dedicated
containers. let's do it: figure out where in
the space the containers sit then get
whatever containers are the right size.
   how about redoing the space near the
elevator so it has room (and maybe some kind
of framing for upper-level storage)?
   as to me, it's too much trouble to try to
get the little money for recycled stuff. i'm
okay with just getting rid of it responsibly.