[Noisebridge-discuss] Ruby Class

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:21:09 UTC 2010

Hello all.  So we're taking the holidays off for Ruby class, as I will be
out of town.  If you just need to get your Ruby fix, though, there's plenty
you can do.  I've linked a handful of resources for Ruby and Rails on the
wiki, linked below.  If you're through the Ruby Koans and want to polish up
your Ruby some more I recommend going through the Test First Teaching
exercises.  If you're interested in taking up Rails there are a bunch of
resources, my favorite, of course, being Rails for Zombies.  Give it a
shot.  There's also been talk of starting up some sort of class project.  If
you're keen on that idea and want to do some brainstorming join the mailing
list (also linked below) and toss out some ideas.

Class will resume January 4th.

Take care,
-Fletch

Class wiki:  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Ruby_class