[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 00:28:08 UTC 2010

Wow, holy crap -- I think we should post something to noisebridge announce,
or even better actually send a non-list email to everyone that is otherwise
subscribed to noisebridge-discuss, since I'm sure at least half of the
people are too busy ignoring the list to be otherwise aware of this
situation...