[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Dec 21 01:03:23 UTC 2010

*headdesk* I can totally log into our bank account and check.  I don't
know why I didn't think of that before.  Thanks for the poke, Patrick.

We have $5,390.67 in our Wells Fargo account as of right now.

We have some unknown amount in our Paypal account, but $3k was
transferred over from Paypal about 3 weeks ago so my guess is that most
of our cash is included above.  I don't believe we have other accounts
than the Wells Fargo and Paypal ones.

So yeah, this is kinda desperate.  We need about $4700 to make our
February obligations.  I know it's holidays and all, and everyone is
broke, but if you use Noisebridge at all, please send what you can!  See
Shannon's original email (also below) for How.

I've just sponsored New Year's Day, ha I got in before you did!  Who
wants New Year's Eve?

Rachel M