[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge propaganda - a tri-folder flyer

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Dec 21 21:24:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com> wrote:
> By myself?
> I was hoping somebody with some professional desktop publishing skills
> might want to assist or simply whoop something up real quick.

You'll find that the attitude at NB is generally hostile to this, as
it's viewed as ordering people to do something rather than
contributing a good idea.

I think you'd have better luck if you say "I'll do xy, can someone
fill in part z that I don't have the skills for?".

E.g. you could write one up as a simple document, so all someone with
the skills needs to do is reformat.

- Sai