[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending machines (dont get one)

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:17:03 UTC 2010

That this was specifically about drinks, and given that drinks generally
should be cold, a refrigerated drink machine should've been implied.
This discussion started last night during the weekly meeting.

I thought about it some more, and now I have a third reason in favor of
soda fountain and against a vending machine: no wasted aluminum.

Patrick