[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:22:42 UTC 2010

Nobody likes a snitch.
When you snitch on other people, ask yourself: who am I trying to impress?
I'm more bothered by somebody being a snitch than the sleeping.
There can't be freedom to do stuff if somebody is going to be a childish
tattle-tale.

Snitching about people napping here can only result in this place
getting locked at night.
And if/when that happens, alot of people (myself included), will just
stop coming here altogether.

I'll repeat myself:
DON'T BE A SNITCH.

Patrick