[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:34:45 UTC 2010

Dude.  A snitch is someone who appeals to authorities to report a violation
of rules.  What we have here is a people spreading information around a
community about people's activities.  There are no rules.  There is no
authority.  Just people who may or may not want to know who's doing what.

Maybe these people don't really understand who they're upsetting, or why.
 Maybe the people being upset are confused as to what's going on.  Spreading
a little information around is a good thing.  If every bit of information
dissemination is to be considered "snitching" then I suggest you unplug and
turn off.

Christie
_______
"It is the time you have lost for your rose that makes your rose so
important."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."
William Butler Yeats