[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge.net on Google Apps

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Dec 23 01:35:24 UTC 2010

On 12/22/2010 05:28 PM, Jeff Tchang wrote:
> Sorry about that Jake...typo.

No worries. ;-)

> I actually think Google Apps may not be a good fit for Noisebridge but I
> decided to bring it up on the public list anyway.

I tend to agree and I'm glad you brought it up in any case.

I think it would be interesting to know what you want to do in the end.
If the goal is to hack on google groups, I think that's a project that
you can do now. If the goal is to setup an encrypted listserv or to host
python apps, I wonder: how can we make that happen? Is there something
we should do? Or something you can create that we can point an A record at?

All the best,
Jake