[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Dec 23 16:05:08 UTC 2010

   for our community to enforce standards (i prefer
"shared values"), it has to have commonly recognized
standards, and for that it has to articulate and
promote such.
   these email storms tend to do that (and therefore
i don't mind). someone suggested signs; i like that
idea (and yes, i'll make one or two and put it/them
up, as with the two i put in the turing classroom).
   the wiki is another medium that i've learned to
ignore because i find it difficult to navigate other
than the front page (and that suggests possible
weirdness and failure with signs).